Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Our new display case

When we moved to the new house something became apparent... the dogs also have things. Tracking leashes, spurlaut lines, winter coats (though they rarely wear them), safety vest, and last, but not least, awards.

So where to put this? Since our new place is significantly larger than our old one, Simon and I each have an office. My office is also now the "dog room," but that's ok. I like looking at our dog's accomplishments. Originally we were going to put things on the walls, but then I found this cool room divider/bookcase:
I think it's perfect :)
Maybe we will eventually need something more, but we will tackle that obstacle when we get there.

Also... This came in the mail yesterday:
I think it fits well: Besten Hundeführer 2013 

So needless to say, I'm happy. :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats to the awards
    I got 3 Awards at our yearly meeting for Trym.
    I look forward to see and knowing you more at our exhibition Moheda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big congrats on Trym's awards! Great job! Can't wait to get to know you in Moheda. :)

      Delete