Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baxter's first CERT in Sweden

Happy news from Kjugekull today!

Simon sent me this picture around 12:45 this afternoon:

Wow, wow, wow! Bax got Excellent 1 in the working/hunting class out of 6 males with CK (certificate quality), then best male 2 to an already Champion male, so he also got a Cert/CAC! I am so excited and proud for my boys since this was their first show without me there.  Hopefully more good things to come from this handsome little guy!

Here is his evaluation:

"Attraktiv hanhund, vackert huvud o uttryck. Mycket bra hals, något brant skuldra. Utmärkt rygglinje o kors. Utmärkt välbyggd , välvinklad. Utmärkt päls o kvalité. Bra rörelser fram o bak, något vida frambens rörelser." 
Ex 1 (working class), CK, CERT, BM2

2 comments:

  1. Hej!
    Congrats a lot!
    As I said in Moheda ,he is an excellent guy and not very good. I hope we can get our last CK in Nybro on 8th June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej M!
      I will hope for great results for you in Nybro! We won't be going (unfortunately), so I hope that we will meet again soon. Best wishes to you and all the dogs!

      Delete