Saturday, October 19, 2013

A lot to update! I promise it is coming!

Hello all.

I realize that I have been HORRIBLE at updating lately.  Let me give you a brief rundown of what is to come...

Baxter is Spurlaut! He needs some more hares to run to get a really good score, but he is Sp and we will try to get him tested in the near future. Our friends got some FANTASTIC pictures from this weekend and we are now just waiting for the pics to arrive.

I crossed my own hurdle and completed my PhD. That's right. Baxter and Freddie now have 2 Drs. for "parents". Unfortunately we are not the medical kind. ;)
My "Dr" hat

Baxter passed him BHP exam with 188 points, 1st prize and was Tagessieger! Huge congrats to the small one! We are so proud and Simon did a WONDERFUL job with "my" dog.

Finally, tracking season has started and we are gearing up the boys to hopefully partake in some hunting exams here and abroad this autumn. Simon and I laid ~500m artificial tracks today for each of the dogs and so we'll see how they do. The forecast changed and now they are calling for rain tonight so the boys may be in for quite the challenge...

Look for updates soon! Best from Switzerland!
The boys

BHP-G (1,2,3 together) Passed!






No comments:

Post a Comment